NORTH WEST JUNIOR CLOSED TOURNAMENT 2019 Boys & Girls Under 11, 13, 14, 16, 19
22-23 February 2019
2. ENTRY FEE AND BANK DETAILS Tournament fee : R250-00 ( non refundable ) to be paid by 10 Feb 2019 into the following account:
North west Junior Squash Absa Potchefstroom (Savings) Account Number: 9280622940 Enter your reference as: Junior + child’s name and surname NO PAY….NO PLAY!
3. AVAILABILITY Players must be available for the DURATION of the tournament. Players must be ready to play 30 MINUTES before their scheduled time. Arriving later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time will result in the player forfeiting the match. The follow-on system applies. Players will start immediately after the match prior to their scheduled match. If a player forfeits a match, it will count as a result and they will be withdrawn from the tournament. A tournament is considered incomplete if a withdrawal is not for a medical reason - accompanied by a medical certificate within 48 hours. Incomplete tournaments will not count towards the qualification criteria. Reschedules will not allowed.
4. DRAW: First round times will be posted on www.nwjuniorsquash.co.za by Thursday evening, 21 February. Continuously check the draw for venues and times at the tournament. Players must be available to start matches from 17h00 on Friday. Play will end around 21h00 on Friday and approximately at 3pm on Saturday Players not attending the prize giving will forfeit their prize.
5. CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR: Players must MARK and REFEREE matches (winner referees; loser marks) following their match or risk disqualification and/or disciplinary steps. The 5-minute warm up and 90-second game break rule will be strictly monitored. No parents/spectators are allowed to interfere with any marking or play No intimidation of players, markers or referee’s during and after play will be tolerated Players and spectators must adhere and abide to the SA Squash Rules and NWJS Code of Conduct. Instances of misconduct and bad behaviour will be severely sanctioned by NWJS. The decision of the tournament referee is final. No shows, late withdrawals or not marking may result in the banning of players from future tournaments. Use of WSF approved protective eyewear in every match is compulsory – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions can be made). The players, as indicated by SA Squash and WSF standards, must wear the correct clothing. All players will be expected to adhere to the Squash SA code of good conduct.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY: Photos taken by NWJS, SA Squash or their nominated official at the tournament may be posted onto our social pages. By entering this tournament, you automatically consent to use of any photos of you and your family on the NWJS and affiliates website and social pages. Videoing of matches is only permissible on the consent of both players